Monday, September 5, 2011

A Dogs Submissive Reminder

Ocean Beach, San Diego has an amazing dog beach. As many sweltered 100+ degrees at home, we were able to enjoy 75. Awesome! So fun to see 100′s of breeds of dogs running around.






Allwyn decided to bury Rico, our 5 year old chihuahua in the sand. As he lay there and not moving at all, I was reminded of my own submission and trust to God.

Just last week many appliances or fixtures in the Jamaricanish household decided to test my patience. The dryer, fridge, garbage disposal and leaky bathroom and tub faucets decided to test me. Submitting and trusting God to get me through the week was the way to go! I do have an amazing husband who repaired the above which also helps!







1 comment:

  1. That is a great reminder. Thanks!
    (I can't believe your dog let him do that!)

    ReplyDelete